Deadline: Ongoing (annual)
Study in: Australia
Next course starts July 2019
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
Macquarie University in Australia
Levels/Fields of study:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes offered at the University
See one of development-related courses that can be funded by this scholarship: Development Studies with a Specialisation in Environment and Sustainability (MA) at Macquarie University
Number of Awards:
International students from a country other than Australia or New Zealand
The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
• Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
• Applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
• Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter, and commencement may not be deferred.
• Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
See the full eligibility criteria at the official website.
You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Scholarships will be assessed as received and an outcome advised every two to four weeks.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.