University of Manchester is inviting applications for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarships for UK/EU/International students across all our Master’s courses for September 2019 entry.
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Deadline: August 21, 2019
University Of Study: University of Manchester
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Manchester
Place of Study: England
Level of Study: Scholarships are available to pursue Masters/Postgraduate programme.
Scholarship Benefits: The value of the scholarships will go towards the cost of the full course tuition fee.
Study Subject: This funding is available to students undertaking study in Accounting and Finance and Business and Management. This funding is for candidates who hold an offer for one of the following courses:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management (Management)
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MSc Quantitative Finance
Note: students are automatically considered for the scholarship and there is no separate application process for it.
Type of Award: Fully funded Scholarships.
Decisions will be made on merit and not financial need. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance.
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a 2:1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking.
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Eligible Countries: This funding is available to all nationalities.
How to Apply:
All UK/EU/International candidates who apply and are offered a place on one of our master’s courses are considered for funding – there is no additional scholarship application required.
Please note that you will only be considered for a scholarship when:
- Your course application is complete (including any supporting information)
- You have formally been offered a place on one of the 2018 Masters courses.